tomorrow I SEE my ortho

Sooooooooooo Im excited I see my ortho tomorrow!!!! Wiiiiii ! Why the excitement? Im insane if you havent arrived to that conclusion earlier. hahaha...
I believe tomorrow I get a thicker metal wire shoved into my brackets, and I get molds taken and forwarded on to my potential surgeon.... which hopefully means I will get a better timeline of when I'll be ready for jaw surgery, Im hoping summer, but that is me pushing my luck as with most things ....

I'll definitely post tomorrow with photos, as I'll ask my ortho to fwd them to me, my progress or whatever...

I was just shopping at target, and since when has TOILET PAPER been so damn expensive, I am upset mind you, but what you going to do, not wipe your arse, exactly. lol Im digging around at nailpolish and ironically enough the one color that catches my eye is 'stop whining' hint hint... So back to my story... I saw a girl in her 20's LIKE ME WITH BRACES, I WAS LIKE :D :D :D and wanted to go up to her and be like lets be brace buddies, but she probably was like (arched eyebrows) weirdo... I get excited when I see people my age with braces, makes me feel less awkward and alone with them.

I've been trying to keep my mind busy. But things on my jaw to do list: I need to talk to my surgeon again, I need to make sure him and I agree on the final end result and what Im going for before I say yes we are working together and I want you to break my jaw and put it back together. What else, need to start eating better and taking my vitamins, apparently they give you a list of things you need to start taking, multi, vit d, fish oil ... tasty...

Anyways I'll be sure to update tomorrow.
Metal mouth with mascara out. Oh and speaking of mascara the best ever ever ever is Max Factor false lash effect I kid you not, better than the high end mascaras, and I do get it from the uk. See I am crazy...

Peace out !!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll

Blogger news

About

The pursuit of a beautiful smile, healthy bite, and balanced facial aesthetics.