photo update, gross...

I hate these photos, yuck...


Panorama view fun, you can see my two (and only) impacted wisdom teeth! Half as wise baby lol, and I need to get them taken out pronto!



Teeth on 8/2011. My bite before braces were put on. Where are my lower teeth's? My ortho Dr.L mentioned that my teeth did what they could to compensate for my jaws and angle inward. I think its kind of cute.Teeth on 2/2012This process is so painfully slow, and in my convos with fellow jaw peeps, it feels like forever, and the extensive time makes you do all the 'what ifs' in the book.I hope you are all well.


1 comments:

  1. SUzie!!!!! I miss talking to you!!! I have a huge portfolio due thursday and then I totally need chatting time with you!!!!!I hope you are doing well. This whole process feels like forever and ever, but one day it will be our turns!!
    Wow i didn't know wisdom teeth could grow sideways!! The good thing is that when I got mine out I felt nothing and it was the easiest thing ever. Do you know when you will have them removed? My surgeon made me pull them out at least 6 months beforehand, which turned into a year and a half beforehand. HUGSSS!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

 

Blogroll

Blogger news

About

The pursuit of a beautiful smile, healthy bite, and balanced facial aesthetics.