Its been awhile!

Its been a few months since my last post, and I'll definitely get back into the groove of posting shortly.

On my mind tonight...

 I wanted wish Zach who had his jaw surgery with Arnett a speedy recovery and hope he is doing well !

Tomorrow Terra (Im sure most of you reading this are all friends with her as well) will be having her double jaw surgery!!! Im always excited when any of my fellow jaw bloggers go forward with the procedure and take the steps to improve their lives. (You deserve it!!) She has had a series of things get in her way, but its all coming together.
Over the last few months I've really connected with Terra, and she is truly a beautiful spirit. I know she has waited forever to have the freedom of a normal bite and all the happiness and confidence that comes with it. Good luck with your surgery woman, I cant wait to offer any support I can in the days and weeks to come!!
<3

1 comments:

  1. Just found your blog through Terra's. I'm chronicling my jaw surgery too.

    slpsmile.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

 

Blogroll

Blogger news

About

The pursuit of a beautiful smile, healthy bite, and balanced facial aesthetics.